Auction Blog!


To place a bid on an item up for auction leave a comment with your starting bid and follow your item of interest.

OR send an email to aspooner@anchorqea.com and place your bid with Team
Thanks-a-lot-Bear.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 19, 2012

Adventure on the High Seas!




Ahoy!!  Join O Captain My Captain (aka Tom Wang) and Captain Morgan (aka Rick Goode) for an adventure on the high seas.  Gather 8 to 12 of your closest friends or colleagues (or folks you may want to throw overboard) to race two J-105 sail boats against each other in a match race to the death! (or "to the pain" as Wesley from the Princess Bride would say) or at least to cocktail hour after the race.  Captain Morgan will apply his sly and devious skills against the intrepid O Captain My Captain as both crews will battle for supremacy on the waters of Puget Sound.  We'll set sail from Shilshole Bay Marina on a warm sunny day, do a short match race after a bit of practice, then raft together for some food and drink and group merriment.  No, the Captains will not walk the plank, but will provide food, drink and tall sea tales :-)

Starting bid $25/person and we'll need at least 8 to crew both boats (4-6 to a boat).

12 comments:

  1. Sign me up Captain my Captain! $25 - Derek Ormerod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for 2 slots at $25/slot. :) -Virginia See

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for 2 slots at $25./Suzy Odgers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for 2 slots at $25/slot - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captain Morgan, sign me up for 1. Simon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in for 2 slots at $25/slot - Evie Caldwell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in for two slots at $25/ea - John Small

    ReplyDelete
  8. if there are any left - I'd love two slots @ $25/ea - Kerri Scott

    ReplyDelete
  9. TIME TO UP THE BID!!!

    TWO SLOTS @$30 - ONE FOR GARDNER, ONE FOR HITCHO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll see your upped bid! Two slots for $30 each for me! -Virginia See

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two at $30 for me! YAR! - Evie Caldwell

    ReplyDelete