Auction Blog!


To place a bid on an item up for auction leave a comment with your starting bid and follow your item of interest.

OR send an email to aspooner@anchorqea.com and place your bid with Team
Thanks-a-lot-Bear.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Costa Rican Empanadas!




Betsy Yanasak is offering homemade Costa Rican empanadas (corn-based)  featured in two flavors: pollo con papa or queso blanco.  Empanadas will be delivered fresh and warm! 

$3 each or 2 for $5.  Maximum of 30 in each flavor. If maximum is reached, I’ll sell to the highest bidders.

12 comments:

  1. I'll take 4 please (2 de pollo, 2 de queso) $10 total. Pura vida! - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take 4 too please! :) Two of each, $10 for 4. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 of each for me too please! ($10)

    -Jesse Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 of each for me! $10.00 - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 queso blanco for me! ($5) - Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 of each for me! $10.00 - Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 of each for me too! $10 - Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dos de pollo, por favor.
    -Juan Peqeno

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2 - polo con papa - $5 ---Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two Queso blanco for me, please. ~Rebecca Goldberg

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 of each for me please ($10) - John Laplante

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 of each for me as well please - Tom Schadt

    ReplyDelete